I’m offering six Saturdays of open Intermediate-Advanced Ballet in studio 2B at The Cowles Center, May 15 through June 19. Preregistration is required.
You can preregister for all six Saturdays through May 11, or beginning May 12 you can register for single classes. Space is limited. A virtual option will not be offered. Register in advance to secure your spot: http://justinleaf.com/classes. Classes will not be available for purchase onsite.
Open Intermediate-Advanced Ballet
May 15, 22, 29, June 5, 12, 19
The studio will be available 15 minutes before and after class for warm-up/stretching. While student capacity is limited, all musical accompaniment for class will be prerecorded. Open to ages fourteen and up.
• Maximum nine students per class.
• Masks must be worn over nose and mouth throughout class and at all times while in the building.
• Dressing rooms will not be available. (There are bathrooms available if needed, but it’s advised that you come dressed to dance.)
• Please observe physical distancing at all times in the studio.
• Please don’t come to class if you’re experiencing any Covid symptoms or if you’ve been around anyone with symptoms.
• The Cowles Center staff disinfects the space before and after class.
• Registered students will be sent a health-screen form in the 24 hours leading up to the class. It can be completed online or in person before class begins.
Is there something else that would help you feel more safe? Please let me know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All 6 classes: $85 package – available through Tuesday, May 11
Single classes: $18 each – available beginning Wednesday, May 12