ACE (Hours: 1.6 Course: CEP116057, Provider: )
PMA (Hours: 16 Course: 10319, Provider: 100070)
Class fee: $475.00
Streaming Video: $10.00
The CoreAlign provides a superior environment for training gait, balance, core stability and sport specific movements in a flexible and dynamic environment. CoreAlign 1: Foundations, is the heart of the CoreAlign training program. The course includes the theoretical basis of the CoreAlign method along with essential exercises to illustrate the full potential of the CoreAlign. The course includes:
- 60+ Foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills applicable to daily life and athletic pursuits.
- Exercises in standing, plank, all fours and supine positions.
- Balanced Body’s exercise tracks to focus on 1) trunk integration, 2) upper body strength and balance, 3) lower body strength and power, 4) gait and dynamic flexibility.
- Progressions and regressions to address clients at different levels of ability.
- Specific modifications and precautions for working with clients with injuries and special populations.
- CoreAlign unit set up and safety.
- The Balanced Body Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe.
CoreAlign 1 will change the way you train!