ARENA DANCES is seeking an experienced, creative leader who is passionate about increasing arts accessibility and advancing community-centric programming. The Managing Director will work alongside the Artistic Director and Board of Directors to support strategic planning, lead mission-driven programming, and manage daily operations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with the many organizational facets of an arts nonprofit!
Key areas of focus include program management, donor cultivation, and marketing/communications. To learn more about the responsibilities in each of these areas, view the full job description at https://www.arena-dances.org/careers/.
What you bring to the organization:
- 2-5 years of experience in arts administration, nonprofit management, or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of self-motivation, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to balance multiple priorities at a time
- Skills in graphic design
- Experience with digital media marketing
- Desire to learn and grow with the organization
Additional attributes that we are hoping for:
- Experience with finance, i.e. budgeting, QuickBooks, financial forecasting
- Passion for dance
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience with WordPress websites
- General understanding of Google Analytics and Google Ads
This is a part-time, independent contractor position.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
First round applicants will be reviewed on August 25. This will be a two-round interview process. Seeking start date of September 13 (sooner if able).
To view the entire job description and to learn more about ARENA DANCES visit https://www.arena-dances.org/careers/.